Sunday, February 16, 2014

Super Target, Oh how I love thee...

My name is A-Dub and I am in love with Super Target! That's step one, right?
How can you not love Super Target?  I mean where do I start?

  • They have the best shopping carts of any store I have ever been in...lightweight but sturdy plastic...they rock!
  • They have Starbucks!  'Nuff said...
  • Some of them have special cup holders that snap on their nifty shopping carts to hold your Starbucks cup. Could it get any better??
  • They have awesome store brands and things you can't find at most other grocery stores. They have great store brand toilet paper, potato chips, salsa, etc.
  • The shoppers are way less creepy than the people of Walmart.
  • They have amazing produce!
  • My local Super Target has a special parking lot design which really makes sense. (Bonus)
  • Their plastic shopping bags are super sturdy (and make good snow boots when a freak snow storm hits)
  • They have a decent clothing department with things you will actually choose to wear.
  • They have Cartwheel and other e-coupons that stack with manufacturer coupons and make saving money a snap.
  • They have in-store wifi.
  • Their Black Friday sales are amazing!
I have always liked Target, but my Christmas bonus this year was a big fat Target gift card.  We are now well acquainted and I am in L-O-V-E. Now, if they would build one just a little closer to my house, I would be in heaven!!





No comments:

Post a Comment